Video game client in the Seattle area has an immediate opening for an Environment Artist. This position is a full-time, direct-hire position.
• Develop life-like environment assets, hard surfaces and architecture assets while continually balancing performance requirement, visual quality and project schedules.
• Work with cross functional team members to assure that all animations are delivered at the desired quality and on schedule by developing prototypes and going through multiple iterations with suggested modifications.
• At least three years of experience working in the game development business as an Environment Artist.
• Must have at least one shipped title while working as an Environment Artist.
• Experience working in Unreal 4.
• Candidates must be highly self-motivated with great communication skills and the attitude/personality to merge into a team of like-minded professionals.
• Strong self-motivation, great communication skills, and a team-player attitude is required.
• Must be able to implement new pipeline methods and absorb new technical tools.
• Unreal Engine 4 or Unreal Engine 5.
• Strong skills with SpeedTree and creating hard surface and architecture assets.
Job will be 100% remote until the virus risk is over when the client would like all employees to return to working in the Seattle office. Remote options are also possible.