AAA gaming client in Seattle Washington is looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Game Producer who is excited about working with a fast-paced and exciting engineering team to build foundational technology and infrastructure.
This is a contracting position expected to last 12 months with the possibility of extension.
• Sprint Planning, bug triaging and general backlog management
• Managing daily stand-ups, retrospectives, and other sprint rituals
• Creating and distributing team status updates
• Creating content & maintaining the team’s internal communication site
• Working with Engineering Leads to remove ambiguity and mitigate risks
• Partnering with other Producers and Engineering Leads to solve challenging and interesting problems
• Managing dependencies between internal/external partners
• Scheduling and facilitating meetings with team members and internal/external partners
Qualifications and Skills
• 2+ years of experience in game development
• Experience with producing engineers/engineering teams
• Proficiency with Azure Dev Ops, or similar databases (TFS, VSTS)
• Familiarity with Xbox and Windows 10 Application Lifecycle
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software – Outlook, Excel, and Project