Technical UX Designer
One of our clients in Seattle has a contracting opening for a Technical UX Designer. This contracting position is expected to last 12 months and could possibly be extended.
The Technical UX Designer will create user interface systems for menus, navigation, and player customization.
Working with teams across the studio to create interactive features, the Technical UX Designer takes ideas and makes them real and accessible.
• Design, spec, prototype, implement, iterate, and polish user experiences and interfaces.
• Collaborate with Designers, Engineers, and Artists across teams to drive features to completion.
• Represent users of all types by creating experiences that are accessible to everyone.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
• 2+ years of experience as a UX designer or developer for games or consumer-facing services.
• Highly proficient in at least one object-oriented or scripting language.
• Online portfolio of shipped, interactive features.
• Experience with modern game engines and tools.
• Passion for the video games.
• Experience working on FPS games or games as a service.