AAA gaming client in Seattle area is looking for a Software Engineer to join the Infrastructure team.
You will be part of the backbone of the studio, making sure all teams are able to install game builds and tools and access internal services wherever they are in the world.
Candidates should have experience with a broad range of disciplines including modern build pipelines, building scalable services, writing reliable automation, and designing workflows.
• Build web services and supporting tools as directed
• Document and review designs for assigned projects
• Write efficient code that conforms to our coding standards and best practices
• Deliver fully tested (Unit, Functional and Stress) and reviewed code Qualifications and Skills
• 5+ years of professional C# development experience
• Strong SQL experience
• Strong understanding of distributed systems and build pipelines
• Strong debugging skills
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
• Proficiency with PowerShell
• Experience with application telemetry, remote crash reporting, and crash analysis
• Experience with Azure Active Directory and Open ID authentication
• Experience writing Azure or other cloud services
• Expertise with source control using Perforce and/or Git
• Understanding of the availability and scalability issues related to managing extremely large build artifacts
• Experience with a Big Data ecosystem (Elasticsearch, Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana, Hadoop, …)
• Experience with Containers and Virtualization (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, VMware)
• Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, …)