Visual and Motion Designer
AAA gaming client in Seattle area is looking for a seasoned Visual & Motion Designer. Help shape and drive best practices of visuals and motion concepts.
This is a contracting job and is expected to last 12 to 18 months.
The Visual & Motion Designer will be accountable for delivering best-in-class visual and motion designs and will contribute to the overall efficacy in the design production process, maintain great stakeholder relationships, and help to drive a center of excellence in design within the studio.
Looking for someonewith hands-on experience crafting visuals and motion targets for large-scale digital products and experiences. See design challenges as opportunities, Embrace a culture of growth mindset, mentorship, and coaching.
• Contribute to the vision and best practices.
• Present ideas, solutions and drive ideation around design challenges.
• Create beautiful, usable, and delightful visual and motion designs.
• Experience producing AAA-quality visual and motion design assets for a wide array of programs, mediums, and public-facing endeavors.
• Create effective design adjustments in response to User Testing and Feedback sessions, and be able to collect and translate feedback back to stakeholders effectively.
• Collaborate and Partner with both internal and external partners (UX Design, Production, Development) to ensure design excellence across all digital channels while driving the correct implementation and execution of design direction.
• Contribute to interface design across a variety of channels, from game to online and mobile.
• Prepare assets for use across external Brand Initiatives and Social Channels.
Qualifications and Skills
• 4+ years' experience in a Visual Designer or Motion Designer role.
• A portfolio that demonstrates a strong sensibility in visual and motion design, with experience in interface design, print and social assets, and/or professional presentation work all within a professional content production environment.
• A history of successful visual and/or digital product design for high quality broadcast, film, entertainment products, websites and / or native applications.
• A track record of working in 3D while leveraging any of the following tools: Cinema4D, Maya, and / or 3DS Max.
• A passion for games a plus.
• A proficiency with Cinema4D.
• A familiarity with design and grid systems.
• Previous experience with large, fiction-rich games or entertainment franchises.
• Previous experience with console/PC titles.