IT Support Dispatcher
We have a client looking for a mid-level to experienced IT Support Dispatcher to join our team.
An ideal candidate will have a healthy range of Tech Support exposure. In this role, you will responsible for all inbound user + alert service requests; along with coordinating the assignment of work, and preparing onsite support schedules.
If you are eager to strengthen your capabilities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, this is the job for you!
This candidate will be expected to work on a 24x7 rotating quarterly shift model under the following criteria:
• Shifts will be scheduled quarterly and will include nights and weekends
• One night shift quarter will be assigned per year, Shift differential will be added
• Each shift will be 12 hours and scheduled as 3 days on, 3 days off, 4 days on, 4 days off, etc.
• Coordination of all support groups to ensure maximum utilization of resources.
• Excellent customer service skills over email or in-person and ability to provide a concierge level of service
• Pre-process service requests as they arrive through email, manual entry, or direct customer input
• Assist coworkers on following-up with users until issues are resolved
• Responsible for Incident/Awareness communications and following related Incident or Change processes
• Performs any other job-related instructions, as requested with reasonable accommodation
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
• 1-2 years of work-related experience
• Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide services
• Outstanding communication and customer service history
• Excellent multi-tasker, with proven priority triaging skills
• Self-motivated with an ability to learn quickly in fast-paced environment
• Positive attitude and a strong willingness to continually learn
• Overall understanding of an IT Support environment
• Experience performing Service Desk reporting to Management