AAA video game client in Redmond, Washington has an immediate opening for a Multiplayer Gameplay Engineer. This is a contracting position estimated to last 12 months with a potential of extending the agreement.
The Release Manager will partner with production, development and infrastructure teams who are responsible for the production of several video game titles. Together they will get new releases into the hands of players.
• The Release Manager will be responsible for navigating the Xbox Certification process and other content ingestion pipelines.
• Drive technical investigations when releases don’t go as planned. Candidates must be able to keep remain calm when under pressure. Take an organized approach to investigating issues.
• Understand the process and policies tied to Xbox content ingestion pipelines.
• Understand platform certification requirements and assist development teams in identifying issues before, during, and after releases.
• Configure and manage game products for certification and publishing to online stores.
• Manage the process of build packaging, verification, certification, and release.
• Candidates must be highly self-motivated with great communication skills and the attitude/personality to merge into a team of like-minded professionals.
• Manage multiple products and team relationships.
• Experience shipping current generation AAA games thru a min of three product cycles as a Release Manager or Video Game Producer.
• Previous experience shipping Xbox One titles.
• Previous experience shipping mobile products.
• Previous experience shipping Steam storefront products.
• Previous experience with Partner Center, Windows Dev Center, Xbox Developer Portal.
• Must have very good skills in Azure Dev Ops, MS Office, CMSs, agile development methodology.
Job will be 100% remote until the virus risk is over when the client requests that all employees to return to working in their Seattle office.