Video game client in the Seattle area has an immediate opening for a Senior Animator. This position is a full-time, direct-hire position.
• Create human animations and animate realistic human motion with keyframe and motion capture with special emphasis on third-person perspective.
• Create melee hand-to-hand combat animations with Unity using various techniques.
• Modify animations and develop prototypes based upon feedback and critiques from other functional teams.
• Work with various team members to assure that all animations are delivered at the desired quality and on schedule.
• Strong self-motivation, great communication skills, and a team-player attitude is required.
• At least five years of experience working in the game development business as a Senior 3D Animator.
• Strong knowledge of traditional animation principles.
• Experience animating player characters for both gameplay and cinematics.
• Must have at least one shipped title while working as a Senior Animator.
• Experience working in Unreal 4.
• Candidates must be highly self-motivated with great communication skills and the attitude/personality to merge into a team of like-minded professionals.
• Unreal Engine 4 or Unreal Engine 5.
• Unreal implementation tools and techniques.
• Full-body physics.
• IK systems.
Job will be 100% remote until the virus risk is over when the client would like all employees to return to working in the Seattle office. Remote options are also possible.